Saturday 20 December 2014

Have a Very Merry Christmas, And a Happy New Year


I think it is safe to say, on behalf of both Shanice and I, that 2014 has not been an easy year for either of us. Many of you who follow our blog will know about the problems that Shanice has faced in reguards to relationships, and Abby has faced her own ones. But as i sit here now, writing this post, despite my life not been perfect, i know 2015 is going to have some amazing moments.

It will be a year of change for both of us, we will be setting off to Europe, and standing on our own two feet, knuckling down at college, and then Abby is off to Uni. However, despite 2014 not being easy, there have been some awesome moments. Shabs haven't really seen one another as much as we would like, and maybe that is something we can change next year. But we started this blog, we have planned an amzing holidays, and we have had many laughs.

Every cloud has a silver lining, that is what thy say. And despite the rocky road our lives have taken, i think our friendship has definitely become stronger. I know for a fact taht Shanice is always there for me, silently stalking my twitter in case she sees something that indicates i am not okay. I'm the same with her.

She thanked me for being a good friend back in her post 'Dedicated Friends', now i feel i should thank her too. Shanice puts up with my ramblings, rantings, and general annoyingness, and never once moans. And despite her (frequently attrociously) late replies, (she is getting better) i know she is always there for me. No matter what.

So thank you Shanice.

And as for you, our wonderful followers, readers, and silent onlookers, Christmas is just around the corner, and let's make it a great one. Wherever you are, hot or cold, near or far, make sure you eat more than is healthy and relish in some good ole' you time.

So Happy Christmas from Shabs, and let us all make 2015 our year.

No comments:

Post a Comment