Sunday 8 June 2014

Summer romance.

Hi guys. 

Well today we thought that we'd indulge you in our fantasies and ideas of our perfect date. The title obviously refers to the time of year that our 'perfect dates' would be set, because when else could a perfect date be other than summer (any other season if you ask Abby)?!


Shanice: 


So first things first, as every girl will agree clothes.
For a date I believe in dressing to impress, and staying classy.

This cut out skater dress from TopShop (£45)
is perfect. It's something I'd feel comfortable in,
and that's key to having a good time
anywhere!
Heels are a must for me.
They give me confidence, and
confidence is a must!
asos (£42)




As you can see I couldn't choose!
I'm obsessed with heels.
asos (£55)














Makeup:

I'd love to have my makeup done by a makeup artist for a date. I love having my makeup done by other people! I think I'd opt for a smokey eye, a decent amount of contouring (to give shape to my very round face) minimal blush and topped off with Tanya Burr picnic in the park lip gloss.

I suppose I should get into some detail about the actual date! 

Place: 

I'm in love with London, my birthplace, an amazing city. So It would either have to be there, or in the complete opposite, a quirky place in the middle of the countryside, because nothing is more beautiful.

Romantic or fun? 

I'm a romantic at heart. I want nothing more than someone to take me out to a quirky little place that they absolutely love. This is because I love seeing people be enthusiastic about things they love. It puts them in such a good mood and it's contagious. Instantly making for a better time.


Doing what?

Food, food, and more food. I believe dates are to spend quality time with your partner and for you both to be relaxed. While I do think it's great to shake things up and do different things, the classic meal out is perfect for me. 


With whom?

Since I'm in a relationship I should obviously say him! Although as much as I love him, I have celebrity crushes that I'd absolutely DIE to go on a date with! These include Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, and Liam Hemsworth. If I had to choose though it would be Ian Somerhalder, not only is he incredibly attractive and a great actor, he believes strongly in making this world a better place by reducing the impact we have on it. What he does is incredible and I admire him greatly.


Abby: 

So, for my clothes it would be all about wearing something that I feel would make me look good, but also that I am confident and not self conscious in. I also would pick something that allows them to see the real me. 


I'd definitely choose a dress, and I think
this cream lace dress is simple,
elegant and ever so pretty.
Debenhams (£45)
Because I'm always cold, I would put a shirt
open over my dress. Plus, it adds to the
country style. 



Because it's really important to feel happy in what
you are wearing i would wear my favourite
pair of boots. I do love my heels, and i wear them
at every chance i get, but i'm also conscious of being
taller than everyone else, so i would opt for these.
Skechers (£66)

Makeup: 

Unlike Shanice, i would do my own make up. I have had mine done before and it looked amazing, but I and terrible when it comes to people being near my eyes. It'd so simple and with what I know. Mascara, a touch of black liquid liner on either my eyelid or just under my eyes. Then, I'd go with a light dusting of shimmery shadow, a touch of blusher, and my Avon, Moonbeam lipstick. 


Place: 

Considering this is a fantasy, am I allowed to say Nashville? 


Fun or Romantic? 

I would like a little of both. I think if it was fun it would make it a lot less scary, but then again I'd love a romantic date! 


Doing what? 

It sounds cliché, and it's probably the result of listening to so much country music. I'd like to go to a country concert, not some big arena tour, but a small concert. Whom? Probably Eric Church, although I would not say no to seeing Frankie Ballard, Kip Moore or the Nashville cast either. (This would be the fun bit) Then I'd like to go somewhere quiet, like a park, and have a picnic (Romantic) on the grass - FOOD! This is the part which is in so many country song, and I guess it's just made me want to live it. 


With whom? 

Well unlike Shanice, I am single, so I don't have to say anyone in particular. And as there is no one who I can think of who I know, I'm going to say Sam Palladio (from ABC's Nashville, Jonathan Jackson (Nashville once more), or Michael Whetherly (NCIS). However, my first choice would be Sam Palladio, I think, because he is British, a fantastic actor and singer, but also seems like such a down to earth person. 

Who would your perfect date be with? Let us know!

Shabs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment