Sunday 21 September 2014

A little thought.

I (Shanice) was babysitting a neighbors little girl recently and I asked what the little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up, she replied with a huge grin on her face saying a fairy princess.
She then proceeded to ask me what I wanted to be, but told me I was too old to be a fairy princess too.

It got me thinking about the future, about what I really wanted. Now this is something I've never really known; until she asked me. It was the weirdest feeling, like a brick wall of clarity (I know that doesn't make any sense but lets just pretend it does.)
I made all of my life decisions in about 3 seconds, but then realised that even though thats what I want to do, this wasn't the most important thing to me.

When I'm old all I want is to be able to say I have some incredible memories and that the people I have those memories with still in my life. It inspired me. I'm now trying to be far more spontaneous, a better friend and create memories that I will never forget.

I hope everyone gets a little burst of clarity like I did, it feels great!
I love having a blog, there's no other way I can get little things like this off of my chest.

Shabs x

(Bucket list update, Shanice got a job! (Same place as Abby, so Shabs have an actual possibility of seeing each other in person!)

No comments:

Post a Comment